Friday, September 21, 2012

Just indulging my sweet tooth here

I seem to be stuck on sweet themes, especially chocolate.  I just bought a whole bunch of stuff to match with my Royal Chocolate skirt, which I plan to coordinate for my outfit for the tea party <3  I might end up going with the royal chocolate socks instead of these ones.  We'll see.  The party is still like two months away.  I think I just enjoy planning outfits.
Here was my outfit for the last AP mini-party:

It's kind of weird that I'm posting so much about Angelic Pretty when that wasn't the intention of my blog.  I guess it's because they have a lot of cute non-lolita things there that I can wear in a more otome-kei style.  Not to mention I can actually visit the store and try things on, and I usually go to the events.  The SF brand stores are a blessing on my wardrobe but a curse on my wallet ;_;

By the way, the reason I haven't been posting much lately is because I've been in the process of moving!  Things are still kind of a mess here.  I've unpacked most of my stuff, but uh... we'll see when he does the rest.  We're still working on furnishing and decorating it too.  I'm not going to be making any more big clothing purchases for a few months because the whole process has been such a drain on my bank account.  I'll still try to keep up with new releases and post more pictures of stuff I want though :3

No comments:

Post a Comment