Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stuff I want but can't buy just yet

I spent a lot of money building up my work wardrobe for Baby/AatP (especially on that Gloria OP), so I'm holding off buying more clothes for a month or two.  I would love to do more reviews of online shops or shopping services when I have some extra spending money again.  Here are a few things that are kinda sorta on my wishlist:

Jane Marple collaborated with Disney to make some adorable Snow White items.  The best one, imo, is the OP, but I probably couldn't justify spending $458 + shipping on it.  But I still want it ;_;  The skirts cost less, but aren't as interesting.  They also have a cutsew that's cute, but again it's a steep price at $159.  I can appreciate that the brand uses nice materials and has tends to have better construction than lolita brand items, but I still always buy it secondhand and just lust after the items on the webshop. 

MILK has a rather unique print out called "My Undy Camisole".  Yep, it has underwear on it, and cats, for some reason.  They're all hanging from a clothesline.  I don't get it, but I like it anyway.

I also kind of want this.  My new iPhone definitely needs to be more kawaii.



1 comment: